Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge by Helder Gomes is a tactical training protocol for action-ready, 24/7 fitness focused on strength, mobility, and flexibility while eliciting fat loss.
It does so by making the central nervous system more efficient, limiting stress to technical failure while avoiding complete muscular failure.
Who Is It For?
Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge Strategy
Rather than increasing muscle size, this program focuses primarily on training the nervous system.
The rationale behind it is that it is the nervous system in control of your muscles. Therefore by targeting the root of the muscle contraction, the signal to the actual muscle, you can experience an increase in strength without an increase in muscle size.
In short, Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge focuses on making your nervous system more efficient and becoming as strong as possible with your current muscularity levels.
While this is all well and accurate, and this method has a place and time, if you are a skinny guy with little mass on your frame, you may need a different plan that builds muscle mass as muscle size is also directly related to strength.
You can then switch over to strength-only training later on to bring your muscle mass to full strength potential.
However, if you are happy with your muscularity levels or need to lose fat while increasing strength, efficiency, mobility, and coordination simultaneously, then the Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge may be the right fit.
The Power Principles Of Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge
Background Of Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge
Talking about the origins of this program, this is the quintessential distillation of a lifetime experience in the Marines and other combat forces by author Helder Gomes.
Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge was born out of necessity as a way out of disability. Coach Helder incurred many injuries over the years, lost his athletic edge and was no longer fit for service.
However, he managed to turn the tables and restore his body to peak condition.
His recovery phase started at a chance strength seminar attended, among the other attendees, by a Russian tactical professional who introduced him to the importance of an efficient nervous system.
The training method outlined by the Russian had nothing to do with working harder, just smarter, with a focus on posture, pain, performance, coordination, and body control.
No sooner had Helder started implementing the training ideas of his Russian buddy than he experienced sustained fat loss, increased strength, energy levels, and performance stability without soreness.
Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge is based on Helder Gomes’ recovery process that brought him back from a disability, USMC Service-Connected DisabledVeteran, to a very fit and strong Top International Combatives Instructor.
About Helder Gomes
Helder Gomes is a top coach, fitness, and combative professional with extensive knowledge and international experience in a vast array of disciplines, seminars, and missions.
He served as a United States Marine and has hands-on expertise in diverse martial arts. He is also a passionate survivalist and outdoorsman, with his dedicated website about survivalism.
Coach Helder holds an impressive list of formal achievements in the fitness, combat, and military arena, too long to list here in its entirety.
Among few notable achievements are:
- U.S. Military Combatives & Fitness Instructor (U.S.A.)
- TACFIT Field Instructor
- Police & SWAT Instructor (U.S.A.)
- United States Marine Corps (Infantry Marine)
- United States Army National Guard (Officer Candidate School)
- Combatives and Fitness Coach to the U.A.E. Special Police (in Abu Dhabi & Dubai)
All in all, Helder Gomes is a world-class fitness expert, tactical coach, and survivalist who is super qualified to teach people how to train and be fit.
Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge Components
Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge is a digital fitness program including several PDF manuals and tutorial videos, with no shipping required. There are three main components plus three bonuses as described below:
The Main Manual – The core of the 13-week program, a manual covering all aspects of tactical training, divided into topics and chapters like:
- The “Warrior Training Framework” – That is the exercise used by Precision Fitness Operators, a set of drills devised by military experts to fit under constant pressure.
- The Elite-8 Exercise Unit – This chapter is about foundation movements for the conditioning of soldiers.
- Kinetic Chains Development – The author explains the beneficial aspect of athleticism, strength, and efficiency that teaches you to use your whole body muscles in synchrony and not in isolation.
- Single Rep Cycling – A technique designed to achieve peak conditioning with fewer repetitions and stress on your body, no soreness allowed.
- A Workout Scaling Method – This periodization strategy is based on bio-mathematical outlines like Leonardo Da Vinci for the Vitruvian Man.
The manual is all about how to perform in peak conditions under stress. It teaches how to perform athletically and efficiently by using the whole of your body in synchrony.
These techniques are routinely used by SWAT, tactical, and commando teams in the riskiest situations when your body has to perform at its best for prolonged periods.
You learn how to perform tasks to technical failure repeatedly by avoiding muscle failure since you don’t have the luxury of rest when in combat situations.
Coaching Videos – These are tutorial videos where each movement or set of exercises is demonstrated with precise posture, alignment, ground reaction forces, and selective tension.
These tutorials teach you how the get more flexible, stronger, and efficient while offsetting the ill effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
The videos include several interesting tutorials like the 3-legged table test to work out your current strength levels and progress to more challenging moves, unusual and spine-safe ab exercises, quick recovery techniques, pushup guidance depending on your shoulder type, and many exciting exercises and methods to prime your body for action.
Follow Along Videos – These are just plug-and-play tutorials featuring coach Helder and his student Frank demonstrating all the workouts.
These are tactical drills devised to elicit peak performance, strength, and flexibility while recovering in motion and keeping your tendons and joints trouble-free. These drills are demanding, with a carry-over effect on metabolism and fat burning.
Intestinal Fortitude Manual – The hard-core part of the program teaches you how to overcome adversity and get the job done even if you feel like quitting.
The manual covers both the physical and psychological aspects of toughness, revealing attitudes and approaches learned by the author himself from his time in the Marines.
Powered Breathing Manual – A book dedicated to this often overlooked aspect of training. It teaches you how to breathe correctly to enhance performance, recover faster, aid fat loss, and eliminate toxins.
Nutrition Manual – A practical and straightforward nutritional manual based on ten key principles for clean eating and making you feel like clean eating is the most natural thing to do and not a restrictive diet regimen.
The Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge is a professional and very well-put-together program currently sold for $37, and it comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
My View On Warrior Zero
Warrior Zero Pros And Cons
- It was created by an expert Marine veteran who knows what works to keep your body ready for combat duties.
- It is ideal for anyone interested in tactical or military drills for practical fitness in the field.
- It is also ideal for anyone seeking to improve their strength and stamina, mobility, and flexibility, regardless of age.
- Bodyweight workouts are safe on joints and tendons. A professional created the program who had to overcome injury himself and knows what it takes to stay injury-free.
- There is no need for equipment or gym membership.
- It offers an abundance of material, lots of manuals, bonuses, follow-along videos, and tutorials.
- It’s affordable and has good value for the quality provided.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It won’t help you build muscle. It will only increase your strength within your size boundaries.
- Not ideal for those who like a scalable resistance progression with weights.
- No physical version is available for those who prefer it.
Warrior Zero FAQs
Is It A Muscle-Building Program?
No, Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge is mainly a strength, flexibility, and mobility plan that will teach you how to perform at the highest levels consistently without drops in performance, which you need in a stressful combat situation.
Is Warrior Zero Specific For Tactical Or Combat Personnel?
No. It works just as well whether you are a member of a SWAT team or a regular dude seeking to improve functional fitness seriously.
How Long Does It Last?
Warrior Zero lasts for 13 weeks.
What About A Guarantee?
You are covered. Warrior Zero Bodyweight Challenge comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Jay always had a passion for fitness. A former skinny guy, he built himself 35 lb of lean muscle over the years using different training strategies, going through failures and eventually succeeding, and now wants to share his knowledge with those who value fitness as a way of life.