Leptitox is an all-natural formula designed to make you lose weight by re-setting leptin resistance while reducing over-eating and increasing basal metabolic rate. This review will tell you how it works.
With so many options out there, it isn’t easy to decide which is the best and most effective way to lose weight naturally. It depends not just on the program’s quality or supplement but also on your circumstances and whether you like to exercise or not.
There is nothing wrong with reducing calorie intake and working out. Still, more often than not, the discipline required to adhere to a workout plan or meal planning is the single most crucial drawback that causes overweight people to relapse and even gains a little more weight after an initial, temporary success.
It is also a matter of lifestyle since hectic work hours and social or family commitments don’t go well with extra planning.
So how do you go about losing weight, or more accurately, burning the extra fat you carry around without having to resort to mind-numbing calorie counting or working out?
2021 Updated Info – All Leptitox supplement packages are currently being offered heavily discounted.
Who Is It For?
This dietary supplement is for everyone, men and women, who want to naturally boost their metabolism and lose weight without necessarily having to follow a diet plan or a workout regimen.
Since it works by detoxifying your body from harmful chemicals and restoring your leptin sensitivity, it is suitable for those with no time to work out or who are turned off by complicated calorie counting and meal planning.
However, while dieting or exercising are not prerequisites for using Leptitox, they still are a welcome bonus, as there is no substitute for eating healthy foods and keeping fit. As long as you are over 18 and not pregnant, then you can use it.
What Is Leptitox?
Leptitox is NOT a leptin hormone supplement. It does not contain the leptin hormone itself, though there are plenty of such supplements on the market. Your body already produces all the leptin it needs.
Instead, it’s a plant-based formula that helps reduce leptin resistance and restore the correct signal from leptin to the brain.
This way, your appetite and satiety feelings start working correctly again, forcing your body to burn your extra fat rather than being dependent on a constant supply of food for energy.
This dietary supplement comes in capsule format and is manufactured at FDA-approved facilities and GMP certified. It is a completely natural plant extract without artificial substances and no known side effects.
How Does Leptitox Work Then?
Specifically, Leptitox is a concoction of 22 different herbs and plants that, aside from restoring the leptin signal, reduce the chemical-induced toxicity in your body and improve thermogenesis (a heat-producing process of the body), which in turn raises your basal metabolic rate.
As a result of the points above, your body starts using your fat as a source of energy and stops relying on an endless food supply.
This shift causes you to experience constant energy levels, a correct sense of appetite and satiety, and weight loss.
How Does The Leptin Hormone Work Exactly?
Together with insulin, ghrelin, and cortisol, leptin is one of the hormones responsible for your body’s good functioning and health.
Specifically, leptin regulates the feeling of satiety by communicating with the hypothalamus in your brain.
Usually, after eating, your body fat cells go up, making your leptin levels go high and communicate satiety, prompting you to stop eating. Conversely, low leptin levels signal hunger to your brain, encouraging you to eat.
Overweight people have even higher than normal leptin levels, which should prompt them to stop eating, women particularly so as they usually have twice as much leptin levels as men.
Unfortunately, the correct response from the high leptin levels is disrupted by an unfortunate and genuine phenomenon called “leptin resistance,” which sends your body into a self-fueling circle of hunger.
How Leptin Resistance Disrupts The Leptin Job
Modern Chemicals Causing Leptin Resistance
You’d be surprised to learn how seemingly innocuous everyday items can wreak havoc in your body and disrupt the good functioning of your body, specifically the endocrine system.
The bad news is that you can’t get away from EDC (endocrine-disrupting chemicals) because we are surrounded by them every day of our lives.
We can’t prevent these chemicals from contacting us unless we decide to revert to hunting and gathering in the wild.
As a result of our modern lifestyle, our bodies are constantly under siege by these chemicals and prevented from working healthily, leptin resistance being just one of the many ills they cause.
There are three main groups of EDC to be aware of:
- BPA (Bisphenol A): BPA can be found in food containers, baby bottles, food cans, plastics, and sports drinks. It affects hormone levels, even acting like a hormone itself, thus disrupting normal hormone levels.
- PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid): PFOA is found in Teflon cookware and is known to remain in the body for long periods. It too can disrupt leptin signals and affect development.
- TBT (Tributyltin): is a toxic chemical found in pesticides, paints, disinfectants, wood preservatives. It can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and affects leptin resistance as well.
Research at Sterling University in Scotland confirmed a correlation between levels of EDCs in our bodies with how overweight we are. The higher the EDCs, the more overweight.
Leptitox Ingredients And Dosage
Each capsule of this dietary supplement contains 22 all-natural ingredients known for their detoxifying and leptin-friendly properties.
It does NOT contain the leptin hormone. It is simply a blend of plant extracts that help your body detoxify and restore leptin sensitivity to healthy levels, thus boosting metabolism and burning fat as a result.
It is confidence-inspiring that it’s also manufactured at FDA-approved facilities.
The following are the main ingredients:
- Marian Thistle: it’s a potent detoxifier that helps eliminate BPA, an endocrine-disrupting chemical that affects leptin resistance.
- Apium Graveolens Seed: it helps flush off DEHP, a strong EDC found in plastics.
- Jujube: It detoxifies ZEA and EDC, which causes leptin resistance.
- Grape Seed: it cleanses your body from cadmium found in vegetables, nuts, and cereals.
- Alfalfa: It’s a plant known to heal the liver and replenish vitamins.
- Chanca Piedra: it detoxifies EDCs. And aids kidney function and digestive health. It is also used for various disorders of the urinary tract, digestive tract, and liver.
- Taraxacum Leaves: Taraxacum leaves are a potent diuretic that helps you excrete unnecessary water weight through urine. It is high in vitamin K to protect the bones, cleanses the liver, and helps heal wounds.
- Brassicas: a kind of broccoli rich in cysteine and a powerful antioxidant. Brassica helps you curb the feeling of hunger but let your body function with constant energy levels without feeling tired.
- Barberry: a plant containing berberine, which prevents fat storage, keeps healthy cholesterol levels and brain functions, improves your digestive system. and fights bacteria.
The recommended dosage is two capsules per day, one before breakfast and one before dinner, to be taken with a glass of water.
Leptitox is just a supplement, so there is no need to follow any particular diet plan or exercise routine. Still, of course, it makes sense to follow a healthy food regimen or an exercise plan along the way, if possible, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
What Makes Leptitox Different From Regular Diet Pills?
What Are The Side Effects, If Any?
Leptitox is an all-natural dietary supplement manufactured at FDA-approved facilities and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified supplement made using selected plant extracts that don’t carry risks of side effects. So far, there hasn’t been any report of any adverse effects.
However, you should always use your common sense, and if you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients, herbs, plants in the formula, you should not use it. Or, if you have a medical condition, you should ask for your doctor’s clearance before using it.
Leptitox is made using the latest equipment and then put through third-party inspections and quality control to guarantee the safest possible product.
Leptitox Manufacturing Review
Who Is The Creator?
The man behind Leptitox is called Morgan Hurst. He is a regular guy with a wife and kids who became involved with weight loss due to his wife becoming overweight after pregnancy and needing help.
A chance discovery in Malaysia while on a working trip led him to create the plant concoction now called Leptitox, even though the path to the finished product was not an easy ride to start with.
Not being a doctor himself, he enlisted the help of physicians to formulate the correct ingredients and ratios for the most effective and safe formula.
Next, he found the large FDA trade licensed facilities suitable for the production of the supplement.
Today the company is running full steam with countless satisfied customers.
Pros And Cons
- It is an entirely natural supplement with no chemicals or additives.
- It helps burn fat and lose weight fast.
- It works by reducing leptin resistance naturally.
- It helps detoxify your body from harmful chemicals.
- It is completely safe, manufactured at FDA-approved facilities, and GMP certified, with no known side effects.
- It is straightforward to use.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- It carries a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Only available online through the official website.
- Not suitable for people under 18 or pregnant.
Closing Thoughts –
Are There Any Side Effects Using Leptitox?
Leptitox is an entirely natural dietary supplement manufactured at FDA-approved facilities to the highest standards. No known side effects reported so far. Use your discretion and consult your doctor if you have any particular allergies or ailments.
Where Can You Buy Leptitox?
You can buy it online only on the official website.
How Much Is Leptitox?
Leptitox is sold in 3 different packages, one bottle, three bottles, and six bottles but the price changes frequently depending on seasonality. At the time of writing, discounts are available on the official website.
Does It Come With A Guarantee?
Yes. Leptitox carries a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Deborah loves keeping fit and staying so for life. She’s been training for the last 12 years and has a simple goal: making it as simple as possible for women to find out about the best training and dieting methods for their goals.