Leptitox is an all-natural formula designed to make you lose weight by re-setting leptin resistance while reducing over-eating and increasing basal metabolic rate. This review will tell you how it works.
With so many options out there, it is difficult to decide which is the best and most effective way to lose weight naturally, as it depends not just on the quality of the program or supplement but also on your personal circumstances and whether you like to exercise or not.
There is nothing wrong with reducing calorie intake and working out, but more often than not the discipline required to adhere to a workout plan or meal planning is the single most important drawback that so often causes overweight people to relapse and even gain a little more weight after an initial, temporary success.
It is also a matter of lifestyle since hectic work hours and social or family commitments don’t go well hand in hand with extra planning.
So how do you go about losing weight, or more accurately burning the extra fat you carry around without having to resort to mind-numbing calorie counting or working out?
2020 Updated Info – All Leptitox supplement packages are currently being offered heavily discounted.
Who Is It For?
Leptitox is for everyone, men and women who want to naturally boost their metabolism and lose weight without necessarily having to follow a diet plan or a workout regimen.
Since it works by detoxifying your body from harmful chemicals and restoring your leptin sensitivity, it is suitable for those with no time for working out or who are turned off by complicated calorie counting and meal planning.
However, while dieting or exercising are not prerequisites for using Leptitox, they still are a welcome bonus, as there is no substitute for eating healthy foods and keeping fit. As long as you are over 18 and not pregnant, then you can use Leptitox.
What Is Leptitox?
Leptitox in NOT a leptin hormone supplement, it does not contain the leptin hormone itself, though there are plenty of such supplements on the market. In fact, your body already produces all the leptin it needs.
Instead, it’s a plant-based formula that helps reduce leptin resistance and restore the correct signal from leptin to the brain, so that your appetite and satiety feelings start working correctly again, forcing your body to burn your extra fat rather than being dependent on a constant supply of food for energy.
Leptitox comes in capsule format and is manufactured at FDA approved facilities and GMP certified. It is a completely natural plant extract without artificial substances and no known side effects.
How Does Leptitox Work Then?
Specifically, Leptitox is a concoction of 22 different herbs and plants that, aside from restoring the leptin signal, reduce the chemical-induced toxicity in your body and improve the thermogenesis (a heat-producing process of the body), which in turn raises your basal metabolic rate.
As a result of the points above, your body starts using your own fat as a source of energy, rather than relying on an endless supply of food.
Which means constant energy levels, a correct sense of appetite and satiety, and resulting weight loss.
How Does The Leptin Hormone Work Exactly?
Together with insulin, ghrelin, and cortisol, leptin is one of the hormones responsible for the good functioning of your body and your health.
Specifically, leptin regulates the feeling of satiety by communicating with the hypothalamus in your brain.
Normally, after eating your body fat cells go up, making your leptin levels go high and communicate satiety, prompting you to stop eating. Conversely, low leptin levels signal hunger to your brain, prompting you to eat.
Overweight people have even higher than normal leptin levels, which should prompt them to stop eating, women particularly so as they normally have twice as much of leptin levels as men.
Unfortunately, the correct response from the high levels of leptin is disrupted by an unfortunate and very real phenomenon called “leptin resistance”, which sends your body into a self-fueling circle of hunger.
How Leptin Resistance Disrupts The Leptin Job
Modern Chemicals Causing Leptin Resistance
You’d be surprised to learn how seemingly innocuous everyday items can wreak havoc in your body and disrupt the good functioning of your body, specifically the endocrine system.
The bad news is that apparently, you can’t get away from EDC (endocrine-disrupting chemicals) because we are surrounded by them every day of our lives.
We can’t prevent these chemicals from not coming into contact with us unless we decide to revert back to hunting and gathering in the wild.
As a result of our modern lifestyle, our bodies are constantly under siege by these chemicals and prevented from working in a healthy way, leptin resistance being just one of the many ills they cause.
There are 3 main groups of EDC to be aware of:
- BPA (Bisphenol A): BPA can be found in food containers, baby bottles, food cans, plastics, and sports drinks. It is known to affect hormone levels, even acting like a hormone itself, thus disrupting normal hormone levels.
- PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic Acid): PFOA is found in Teflon cookware and is known to remain in the body for long periods of time. It too can disrupt leptin signals and affect development.
- TBT (Tributyltin): is a toxic chemical found in pesticides, paints, disinfectants, wood preservatives. It can cause skin irritation, dermatitis, and affects leptin resistance as well.
Research at Sterling University in Scotland confirmed a correlation between levels of EDCs in our bodies with how much overweight we are. The higher the EDCs, the more overweight.
Leptitox Ingredients And Dosage
Leptitox comes in capsules, each containing 22 all-natural ingredients known for their detoxifying and letpin-friendly properties.
It does NOT contain the leptin hormone, it is simply a blend of plant extracts that help your body detoxify and restore leptin sensitivity to healthy levels, thus boosting metabolism and burning fat as a result.
It is confidence-inspiring that it’s also manufactured at FDA approved facilities.
The following are the main ingredients:
- Marian Thistle: it’s a potent detoxifier that helps get rid of BPA, an endocrine-disrupting chemical that affects leptin resistance.
- Apium Graveolens Seed: it helps flush off DEHP, a strong EDC found in plastics.
- Jujube: It detoxifies ZEA, an EDC that causes leptin resistance.
- Grape Seed: it cleanses your body from cadmium found in vegetables, nuts, and cereals.
- Alfalfa: It’s a plant known to heal the liver and replenish vitamins.
- Chanca Piedra: it detoxifies EDCs. and aids kidney function and digestive health, it is also used for various disorders of the urinary tract, digestive tract, and liver.
- Taraxacum Leaves: Taraxacum leaves are a powerful diuretic that helps you excrete the unnecessary water weight through urine. It is high in vitamin K to protect the bones, it cleanses the liver, and also helps heal wounds.
- Brassicas: a kind of broccoli rich with cysteine and a powerful antioxidant. Brassica helps you curb the feeling of hunger but let your body function with constant energy levels without feeling tired.
- Barberry: a plant containing berberine, which prevents fat storage, keeps healthy cholesterol levels and brain functions, improves your digestive system. and fights bacteria.
The recommended dosage of Leptitox is two capsules per day, one before breakfast and one before dinner, to be taken with a glass of water.
Leptitox is just a supplement, so there is no need to follow any particular diet plan or exercise routine, but of course, it makes sense to follow a healthy food regimen and/or an exercise plan along the way, if possible, as part of a healthy lifestyle.
What Makes Leptitox Different From Regular Diet Pills?
What Are The Side Effects, If Any?
Leptitox is an all-natural supplement manufactured at FDA approved facilities and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified supplement made using selected plant extracts that don’t carry risks of side effects and so far, there hasn’t been any report of any adverse effects.
However, you should always use your common sense and if you think you may be allergic to any of the ingredients, herbs, plants in the formula, then you should not use it. Or if you have a medical condition you should ask for your doctor’s clearance before using Leptitox.
Leptitox is made using the latest equipment and then put through third party inspections and quality control to guarantee the safest possible product.
Leptitox Manufacturing Review
The Leptitox Inventor
The man behind Leptitox is called Morgan Hurst. He is a regular guy with a wife and kids who became involved with weight loss as a result of his wife becoming overweight after pregnancy and needing help.
A chance discovery in Malaysia while on a working trip led him to create the plant concoction now called Leptitox, even though the path to the finished product was not an easy ride to start with.
Not being a doctor himself, he enlisted the help of physicians to formulate the correct ingredients and ratios for the most effective and safe formula.
Next, he found the large FDA trade licensed facilities suitable for the production of the supplement.
Today Leptitox is running full steam with countless satisfied customers.
Pros And Cons Of The Leptitox Supplement
- It is a completely natural supplement with no chemicals or additives.
- It helps burn fat and lose weight fast.
- It works by reducing leptin resistance naturally.
- It helps detoxify your body from harmful chemicals.
- It is completely safe, manufactured at FDA approved facilities and GMP certified, with no known side effects.
- It is very easy to use.
- Relatively inexpensive.
- It carries a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Only available online through the official website.
- Not suitable for people under 18 or pregnant.
Closing Thoughts – Is Leptitox The Right Answer?
Are There Any Side Effects Using Leptitox?
Leptitox is a completely natural supplement, manufactured at FDA approved facilities to the highest standards. No known side effects reported so far. Use your own discretion and consult your doctor if you have any particular allergies or ailment.
Where Can You Buy Leptitox?
Leptitox is available online only at the official website.
How Much Is Leptitox?
Leptitox is sold in 3 different packages, 1 bottle, 3 bottles, and 6 bottles but the price changes frequently depending on seasonality. At the time of writing, discounts are available at the Leptitox website ( though it may change any time in the future).
Does It Come With A Guarantee?
Yes. Leptitox carries a 60-day money-back guarantee.