Double Edged Fat Loss 2.0 Summary$27.00
Fat Loss Effectiveness9.0/10
- Impressive knowledge and credentials of Dr. Kareem Samhouri. He has dedicated his life to helping people be fit and lose weight.
- Unique mind and body approach to fat loss. The program stresses the importance of mental attitude toward training and weight loss.
- Enormous, complete program with tons of high quality workout demonstration videos.
- Digital program available instantly, no need to wait for delivery.
- Flexible program. It can be done at home with minimal equipment and there are tons of alternative exercises to choose from, should you dislike one exercise or miss a piece of equipment.
- 60-days money back guarantee.
- Double Edged Fat Loss is mainly a workout training regimen, not a diet plan. The nutritional guidelines are sound, but not too articulate.
Despite its name, the Double Edged Fat Loss system is not a diet program. Even though it provides nutritional guidelines, fat loss is achieved through “Neuro Fat Loss Workouts” designed to boost metabolic rate long after exercising.
The workouts last 25 minutes per day and are suitable for men and women of all ages. This review will uncover what these “neuro-workouts” are all about and what the components, pros and cons of the program are.
Who Is This Program For?
Double Edged Fat Loss if for those who are prepared to workout in order to lose fat and reorganize their BMI, Body Mass Index. It does provide nutritional guidelines, but these are secondary to the workout regimen and the mindset protocol. Overall, it is more like a fitness protocol, not just a fat loss plan.
If you are looking for a diet-only program with meal planning but not workouts, this may not be the ideal solution for you.
Double Edged Fat Loss Strategy
The Double Edge Fat Loss program is based on 3 cardinal ideas for optimal fat loss:
The workouts target posture stabilization and muscle oxygenation so that you carry on burning fat for many hours after your workout.
The workouts are nothing like the regular gym drills and require some time of adjustment, but are quick to implement and designed to be done at home with little or no equipment, as there are tons of variations available.
A very important aspect of the workouts is “correct posture” to align your joints and improve muscle strength.
A great emphasis is placed on discarding restrictive ideas of low fat and low calorie diets. Instead, the author recommends food quality.
Sure, calories in and out still stand valid, but it is not the only part of the equation. You also need to pay attention on what you eat and avoid processed foods, particularly sugar that wreaks havoc on your insulin and energy levels.
Processed foods, carbohydrates and sugars make you dependent on them as a source for energy. By eating right, energy levels become steady and your body starts taking the energy it needs from your fat storage, making you lose weight in a healthy way.
Fruit juice, fructose, corn syrup have high glycemic index, making it easy to get stored as fat. The nutritional guidelines in the program re-arrange your macro nutrients with a healthy contribution of proteins and fats for a better metabolism.
The bottom line is, stop worrying about calories and low fat food and focus on proper food instead. So far so good.
This is a real novelty not found in other fat loss plans. According to Dr. K. Samhouri, your mind has the ability to impact your body with direct consequences on fat loss.
Most people are not aware of this phenomenon, but is is apparently possible to increase fat loss by using your mind, as it has a direct link to hormone destabilization.
Part of the plan is developing a kind of focus and awareness of your muscles while you are working out, making the exercises up to 30% more effective.
The Double Edged Fat Loss owes its name to this link between body and mind for effective fat loss, called “Neuro Metabolic Training“. To optimize fat loss you not only have to focus on your body, but also on your mind.
How Does It Work Exactly?
The core of Double Edged Fat Loss are the workouts. They are short, unusual and demanding 25-minute workouts suitable for men and women of all ages.
They are designed to boost your metabolism for well after your workouts, allegedly utilizing up to 278% more energy and calorie burned than other regular exercises.
The exercises are designed to use a communication between your mind and your muscles in order to promote a boost in metabolism. Normal workout protocols neglect this aspect, resulting in decreased athletic performance and strength, aside from less calorie burned.
Poor signaling between your mind and body through regular workouts limits your muscles’ contraction potential and real strength. As a result, your muscles fail too soon and you end up burning less calories, therefore losing less fat.
The Neuro Metabolic Training
The Neuro Metabolic Training of the program was put in place exactly with this problem in mind. It blends the nervous system with the exercising for more effective and time saving workout, as the improved muscular contractions result in a improved ability of your body to burn fat.
However, some of the exercises seem complicated and may need practicing to master. These are not regular workouts.
About Dr. Kareem Samhouri
The creator of this program is a well established authority in the fitness industry with a vast presence both online and offline. He runs with his wife the Dr. Kareem F. Samhouri Fitness LLC and Global Fitness LLC.
He is a Physical Therapist and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist. He has a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and one from Penn State University, plus he is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with a degree from University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine.
Dr. Dr. Kareem Samhouri is also an experienced coach to regular clients and fitness professionals and a rehabilitation therapist. This means that he is not a regular desk doctor, but one with an intimate knowledge of his clients’ problems with experience on a practical level.
He is best known for his unconventional methods focusing on keeping motivation high while arranging efficient workout plans that takes little time off your life commitments.
What Are The Components Of Double Edged Fat Loss 2.0?
This is an online digital program comprising PDF manuals, videos and audios. There are 3 main components.
There are also tons of materials, but fortunately there is a quick-start guide included. You need to get few “selfies” done to be used later on in before/after pictures for self-assessment, then you are provided with download links to the nutrition guide where you so you can design a nutritional plan.
Once done that, you can download the workouts from the official website. There is a manual for the first week, thereafter you rely on the video library which is very comprehensive and can be referenced anywhere from your smartphone.
There is also some up-sell strategy in the purchase phase, but your are left with complete control. Here is a quick summary of the components:
“The 8 Neuro Fat Loss Workouts” – A manual with a description of the workouts and the theory of the program, teaching you how to get your nervous system involved into the training.
“The Video Guided Neuro Fat Loss Workouts” – a collection of more than 800 exercise database videos organized by goal and body part. The videos are constantly updated.
“The Double Edged Fat Loss 2.0 Education Center” – A knowledge base with 15 modules plus 1 bonus.
- Module 1 – The Fat Loss Workout. Instructions on how to change your metabolism to boost fat loss.
- Module 2 – Strength and Conditioning. Information on how to build more muscle mass. More muscle results in increased metabolism even while at rest.
- Module 3 – Open Vs Closed Chain Exercise. Techniques to have your workout done in less time with functional training.
- Module 4 – Power Vs Plyometrics. Plyometrics are fast, powerful movements that engage your nervous system as well as your muscles for a more comprehensive training schedule.
- Module 5 – The Secret Ab Formula. Alternative exercises to regular crunches. These are workouts for your midsection unlike any other you may have come across.
- Module 6 – Glorious Glutes. Learn how have firm, perky booty by working out your back.
- Module 7 – Postural Strengthening. Posture is very important for the correct execution of any exercise because it reduces the chances of injury.
- Module 8 – Exercising Around An Injury. Advice on training while injured, aiding recovering while keeping fit.
- Module 9 – Muscle Balancing. How to balance your muscles to reduce stress on joints and avoid plateaus.
- Module 10 – To Bulk Or Not To Bulk. Customizable blueprint to change the exercises in order to build bulk muscle or lean muscle as you need.
- Module 11 – Proprioceptive Training. A way of being aware of your own body while training so as to aid exercise form.
- Module 12 – Creating Your Own Workouts. With the knowledge acquired through Double Edged Fat Loos, it is possible to design your own workouts.
- Module 13 – Goal Achievement System. A mind oriented module where Karim Samhouri teaches you how to set your own goals and stick to them.
- Module 14 – Nutrition Without Dieting System. That is, correct nutrition comes firstly from the correct choice of foods even before meal planning.
- Module 15 – Double Edged Fat Loss Mindset Training System. Important information on how to keep disciplined and committed through the program.
- Bonus Module – Fat Loss Pro. The maintenance part of the program. After you accomplished your goals, you need to stick to a maintenance protocol to avoid relapsing into old habits.
Double Edged Fat Loss 2.0 Review Verdict
Dr. Kareem Samhouri’s program gives a comprehensive training and mindset blueprint for fitness and fat loss. It does so with a unique approach to workouts and mind attitude designed to boost metabolism, spur fat loss and build lean muscle.
The huge video library is constantly updated and easily accessible from any mobile device and the workouts are unusual, effective but also challenging.
It is not a quick-fix fat loss solution before your beach vacation but a long term protocol for health and fitness to keep with you for life.