This complete review of Sean Nalewanyj’s Body Transformation Blueprint will analyze how this plan works, its benefits, pros and cons, and whether it works.
The Body Transformation Blueprint is one of those enduring programs that seem to stand the test of time.
It is based on practical, tried, and tested methods for building muscle or burning fat for both men and women.
Sean Nalewanyj’s program is currently priced at $77 and can only be purchased on seannal.com.
Who Is It For?
Is Sean Nalewanyj Legit?
Sean Nalewanyj is a genuine fitness expert, coach, and author, and you can find plenty of information about his persona and achievements.
This version of Body Transformation Blueprint is his latest update of the program, which was first released about ten years ago, even though he had previously authored other programs like “Muscle Gain Truth No-Fail.”
Sean Nalewanyj’s approach to training, diet, and optional supplementation is no BS, down to the point and explained in layman’s terms.
He is a guy who does not just talk the talk but also walks the walk, as he experienced hands down what it is like to be super-skinny and turn things around to become a rock-solid athlete, undergoing all the mistakes, trials, and errors along the way.
This is the actual situation that motivated him to create a blueprint for people in the same shoes as he was before so that they don’t have to waste their time going through the same mistakes.
The Body Transformation Blueprint is a complete fast-track plan to maximum results in the shortest possible time, whether for muscle gain or fat loss.
On his about page, Sean promises: “I give out real, science-based, no B.S training, nutrition, and supplementation advice to help you reach your physique goals in the most productive yet practical way possible. ”
Indeed, Sean does offer a lot of solid information on the art of muscle-building and nutrition. This is testified by his success and, most importantly, the real-life achievements of his customers.
However, you cannot find information about formal coaching or nutrition qualifications either on his website, YouTube channel or anywhere else.
By looking at it, Sean appears to be a self-made man who turned the tables around from a skinny guy in to a ripped, muscle-packed bodybuilder.
He did so the hard way and, in the long run, rejecting the steroids shortcut while “putting his focus on the study of biomechanics, sports nutrition, and supplement research.”
He prides himself on having achieved the physique of his dreams by researching legitimate and science-based methods for muscle gains and fat loss after having failed through misinformation or conflicting information found on muscle and fitness magazines.
His situation is a prevalent scenario that resonates with many guys or gals who want a way out.
But the most important fact is that after all the trials and errors, Sean Nalewanyj realized that building muscle or burning fat is not difficult at all but is made unnecessarily complicated and ineffective by mainstream misinformation.
That’s what prompted him to condense all his knowledge in the Body Transformation Blueprint.
Body Transformation Blueprint Description
The Nutritional Guidelines
The program is centered around proper nutritional guidelines, as what you eat has paramount importance for the results, even more so than training.
However, only when you know the goals can you work out the correct nutrition plan customized for you.
Meal planning, macronutrients, and food choices in the correct range and quantity are the foundation of this program, and the author stresses this right from the outset.
Other programs jump straight into the workouts, but this program clarifies the priorities; it does not matter which way you want to go.
Undoubtedly, no amount of clever training can make up for inadequate nutrition, so this is a big plus for this program.
The only other program that comes close to this level of thoroughness covering both muscle building and fat loss is the equally long-standing Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle by veteran fitness expert and coach Tom Venuto.
You can read the review here for comparison, it’s a bit cheaper but just as impressive.
Body Transformation Blueprint Workouts
Body Transformation Blueprint PDF And Components
The program is entirely digital. This may not go down well with people who like hard copies or DVDs. However, it also means that BTB is instantly available upon purchase and very convenient as you can keep it on your mobile device.
It is also a bit cheaper than in physical format as all the overheads, storage, and shipment are removed.
This is the layout of the 9-part program:
1 – The Quick Start Guide
A 23-page booklet that jumpstarts you into the training and nutrition without the need for reading the whole main manual before.
This manual gives you a brief introduction to the muscle-building and nutrition ideas outlined in the main manual and quickly teaches you the main fundamentals to apply, such as:
- Calculate your caloric and daily macro requirements based on your goal, gain muscle, or lose weight.
- How to stay on track with your nutrition.
- When and how you can have a cheat meal.
- How to calculate your body fat percentage based on your goal, bulking, or cutting.
- Exactly how many exercises, sets, and reps you should perform for your goal.
- How long you should rest between sets.
- Hypertrophy techniques like muscle failure and time under tension.
- When it’s the best time to train.
- How much cardio you should do.
- When to do cardio: before or after your workout or on a different day.
- Difference between high-intensity interval training and slow, steady cardio.
- When to switch from bulking to cutting or vice versa.
- How much muscle gain or fat loss can you expect per week.
2 – The Main Body Transformation Blueprint Manual
Aka Muscle Building and Fat Loss Decoded. This is the program’s foundation, which cuts straight to the point with all the different parts of the program.
The 252-page PDF manual gives you an indication of achieving a successful muscle building or fat burning strategy in a time-effective manner and without wasting your life in the gym.
Sean Nalewanyj’s style is as straightforward as it is simple and accessible to anyone. It is clearly explained without mumbo-jumbo talk or over-the-top technical terms. It’s a lot of information, though, so be prepared to learn a lot.
The 5 Different Parts Of The Main Manual
- Weight Training – the foundation of training. Sean dispels any doubts you may have on critical aspects of workout strategy, such as the principles behind muscle growth. He explains the vital topics of progression, intensity, frequency, volume and elaborates on the exercises, the repetitions, the tempo, and the rest times.
- Nutrition – all vital information on the macro-nutrients, carbs, proteins, and fat. How to mix them up in which proportions depending on your goal and fitness levels. How frequently to eat and how much. Nutrition is discussed at great lengths as it is a cornerstone of Sean Nalewanyj’s program, the make or break part, even before the workouts.
- Fat Burning Cardio – a wealth of information on High-Intensity Interval Training, low-intensity cardio, different cardio exercises, tempo, warm-up, and so on.
- Supplement Information – while optional, Sean Nalewanyj takes the trouble to sort out which ones are a complete waste of money and which ones are not, if you need them at all.
- Tracking Blueprint – Keeping track of your progress accurately to reap the most benefits out of the program. This part takes progression tracking to scientific levels, so you can monitor what’s going right or wrong and make suitable adjustments as you go along.
3 – The No-Fail Workout System
The basic training guidelines for both weight resistance and cardio. The 36-page blueprint is flexible for both the weekly schedule and the choice of exercises. For example, you can choose a 3/4/5 day a week schedule depending on your free time and workout routines. The workout schedules can be either:
- Full body in one session three times per week for beginners.
- Upper/lower split body in two sessions, four times per week for intermediates.
- Push/pull/legs in three sessions, six times per week, for advanced lifters.
Also, while the exercises are all compound, various alternative exercises suit your needs and preferences, just in case you have an injury or a problem with a particular standard exercise.
Whatever workout schedule you choose should be based on your current fitness level and carried on for six to 12 months before switching to a more advanced schedule.
4 – The No-Fail Meal Plan
A whopping 561-page manual, this is the core of the Body Transformation Blueprint nutrition guidelines.
Here you get all the nutrients you need for your goals, whether muscle building or fat loss. You can work out your daily calorie requirements and how to mix your macro-nutrients, carbs, fats, and proteins.
This guide tells you how to cut or bulk and calculate your macros and calories based on that, cutting or bulking with increments of 100 calories per day.
This manual also gives you practical information for planning your meals:
- How many grams for each ingredient in a dish.
- How many macros for each dish: carbs, proteins, fats.
- Breakfast recipes.
- Lunch recipes.
- Dinner recipes.
- Snack recipes.
- Shake recipes.
5 – The No-Fail Supplement Guide
For those who feel the need for a little extra help, this manual has sorted out the good, the bad, and the so-so for you, preventing you from squandering your money on useless products.
Sean Nalewanyj has trouble classifying most commercial supplements into three tiers, cutting out the useless ones, recommending a few, and mentioning a few others.
You’ll also learn the importance of supplements other than the usual whey protein or BCAA, like zinc supplements. Zinc can help you naturally increase testosterone levels, thus gain muscle mass.
Some of the supplements recommended in Body Transformation Blueprint are:
- Protein powder.
- Pre-workout supplements.
- Omega-3 rich fish oil.
Supplements are not necessary to succeed with this program, but should you choose to get a little nutritional help, this information can save you money on bad products and spend wisely.
6 – The BTB Video Exercise Database
- This is the complementary part of the workout blueprint manual. It is a collection of more than 100 HD videos by the author, so you will know precisely how to execute the exercises for optimal gains and prevent injury.
Very important, especially as you will end up using heavy poundage with the likes of:
- Bench press
- Military press
- Heavy rows
To access the library, you start from a muscle you want to train in the manual.
- Click on the muscle of interest.
- Choose from a selection of exercises.
- Watch the tutorial video on how to perform it with what equipment, with tips on how to execute it with the correct form, stance, and grip without injuring yourself.
7 – The Body Transformation Cookbook
A complimentary 242-page manual to the No-Fail Meal Plan guide with more than 220 recipes. Very handy is you do not want to fall into the boring trap of boiled rice, chicken, and broccoli every day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
However, this manual is redundant because nutrition and meal planning are already covered extensively in the No-Fail Meal Plan guide.
Still, with this manual, you get a plethora of dishes divided into eight meal categories covering:
- Pork and beef
- Vegan options
8 – The BTB Progress Tracker
This is a part missing in many other programs. Sean has made a smart move to include tracking, as this has paramount importance to check out where you are going and make adjustments as required.
This part of the plan consists of 6 different tracking charts to monitor your progression or plateaus, if any. You can only progress in small increments. Failing to track these small increments will leave you blind to stalls in progressions if any.
9 – The 1-On-1 Personal Fitness Coaching
Commercial muscle building or fat loss programs usually do not offer this kind of follow-up for their customers. But Body Transformation Blueprint does. It is demanding.
Sean Nalewanyj does offer a 12-week email consultation for all his customers for any query or clarification, responding within 48 hours.
It means that he cares about his customers and wants them to succeed. Plus, he also offers free lifetime updates if and when they happen.
Body Transformation Blueprint Pros And Cons
- The Body Transformation Blueprint is a comprehensive program with tons of materials.
- The program was created by someone with a solid history and results to show for.
- Based on the scientific progressive overload principle for muscle building.
- Body Transformation Blueprint is a blueprint for life. You can follow the program for years until you reach your body’s full potential (4 to 5 years).
- It is a scalable program for all fitness entry levels.
- There are detailed workout schedules for all fitness levels with the exact number of reps, sets, rest times, and exercises.
- Massive and detailed information on nutrition and meal planning, nothing is left to chance.
- Body Transformation Blueprint comes complete with a 100 HD video library illustrating all the exercises.
- One-on-one coaching is available. You are not left on your own.
- Good value. This program is an encyclopedia of muscle building and fat loss at an affordable price.
- 60-day money-back guarantee.
- While the nutrition and meal planning part of the program are significant, it’s also overwhelming. There’s already a 561-page manual covering that; the addition of another 242-page cookbook is entirely redundant unless you plan to participate in one of those master chef programs.
- Not available as a hard copy or DVD for those who prefer it.
Body Transformation Blueprint FAQs
Can I Buy The Program In Stores?
No. The Body Transformation Blueprint is only available online and can be purchase on the official website seannal.com.
After payment, you have immediate to a members’ area with the download links and private lifetime access through a link that Sean will send to you via email.
I Have Never Worked Out Before – Can I Still Do It?
Yes. Body Transformation Blueprint is for everyone, no matter your current fitness level and specific goal (gain muscle or burn fat). The program is scalable, so you can use it all the way up from beginner to advanced or jump straight into intermediate or advanced if you are at that level.
How Long Do I Need To Workout Throughout The Week?
This depends on your fitness level. Beginners can start with a classic three days per week. Intermediate may need to work out four days a week in a split fashion, upper and lower body. Advanced trainees may require a six days per week split schedule, push, pull, and leg days.
Do I Need Equipment?
Simply yes. The Body Transformation Blueprint is not a bodyweight workout program but a weight resistance plan. You either need a gym membership, even a basic one, or some home equipment. It does not have to be a full-blown home gym, but at least you should get hold of a pair of adjustable dumbbells, an adjustable bench, a pull-up bar, and, if you can, a set of barbells bar + plates.
How Long Before I Start Seeing Results?
The Body Transformation Blueprint is based on the progressive overload principle, which implies tiny regular increments in strength and size over time. As a result, you should start seeing minimal results after just 2 or 3 weeks and more visible and substantial results after 2 or 3 months. You can carry on as needed.
How Much Is It?
Right now, it is priced at $77.
Are There Any Recurring Fees?
Nope. The Body Transformation Blueprint is a one-time payment, though you get lifetime membership access to the portal.
What About A Guarantee?
You are covered with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
My name is Jay Fielding. I gained an interest in fitness since I was a child, and eventually developed my passion into a career path. I am now a Certified Personal Trainer with a natural ability to program customized body recomposition and motivate people in achieving their goals, be it gaining muscle or losing fat.