Back Pain Relief 4 Life is a unique program by Ian Hart. It is an unusual method for relieving back pain in a totally natural way that does not require medication. This review of Back pain Relief 4 Life will reveal how this program works and what the benefits are.
The Back Pain Relief 4 Life blueprint is based on 16-minute workouts, each workout comprising eight 2-minute movements.
You can do these movements yourself anywhere with household items like a pillow or a chair, and you don’t need a chiropractor or a specialist. However, make no mistake because the program was created by a specialist with extensive knowledge and experience in back pain: Ian Hart.
Right now, this ground-breaking back pain solution is available both in digital and physical versions. However, the physical version comes with extra shipping and handling charges. Still, with the physical version, you also get the digital version for free, as the cost is $37.
You can find more information about the Back Pain Relief 4 Life program on the official website: mybackpaincoach.com
What Is Back Pain Relief 4 Life?
Who Is Ian Hart?
When it comes to back pain remedies, you want to ensure that the expertise and knowledge on offer are first class because there is no room for quackery regarding your health, back, and pain.
Rest assured that I’ve done my research, and I can tell you that Ian Hart, the creator of Back Pain Relief 4 Life, has been in sports and fitness his whole life and has been working in the industry for over 10 years.
He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and featured in the top mags like Men’s Health Magazine, Fox Morning Show, SELF Magazine, OK! Magazine, and so on.
If you want to have a peek at Ian Hart, you can check his YouTube channel. He’s everywhere on the internet.
Back Pain Relief 4 Life has the internet’s largest video database of customer success stories from over 27 countries, people who have used the program with success get rid of their back pain.
Ian Hart is a very busy man by all accounts, and he has also worked in New York, running training departments for several fitness clubs, supervising over 70 trainers. He’s been featured in both Men’s Health magazine and websites as an “Expert Veteran Trainer.”
The list of his commitments and qualification is too long to mention, so I stop right here. At this time, he is busy getting a Master’s degree in Sports Science.
And last but not least, his Back Pain Relief 4 Life program was born out of his professional experiences as well as of a personal, unpleasant bout of back pain.
So here you have it, not only is Ian Hart, a real guy, but he’s also a very accomplished one, a person you would trust to take advice from when it comes to something as important as back pain.
Who Is Back Pain Relief 4 Life For?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life Background
Ian Hart’s blueprint for back pain has its roots in a personal situation he found himself years back when playing basketball. He suffered back trauma and was crippled for a long time, to the point doctors suggested he give up the sport.
The back pain was his unwelcome companion for the next 10 years, during which he tried all the usual paraphernalia prescribed for this disabling condition, like:
- Pain killers
- Physical therapy
- Kinesis Myofascial Integration
The turning point came with a chance encounter with a man from Serbia called Bojan, who offered help. The story goes that Bojan put him through a 16-minute sequence of 8 movements and the pain was gone, just like that.
It turned out that Bojan was no ordinary man. In fact, he has a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science from the University of Belgrade, one of the most important universities in the world in this field.
There, he coached top athletes, joined the University faculty, and became a member of the coaching staff of the Serbian National Soccer Team.
However, Bojan’s most prestigious achievement came later, when he developed a biomechanics, anatomy, and physiology method that worked very well for back pain.
His findings won him the prestigious “golden seal of approval” at his university. This new method was as controversial as it was effective.
How Does Back Pain Relief 4 Life Work?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life Exercises
The blueprint consists of just 8 movements of 2 minutes each for a total session duration of 16 minutes. You can do these movements anywhere, at home, in the office, or while traveling. You may need a pillow for your head, a chair, and a space to lay down.
Here is a concise description of the sequence.
- Movement 1 – It activates imbalanced muscles, setting them up for relief.
- Movement 2 – Wakes up dormant hip muscles and activates imbalanced muscles.
- Movement 3 – You begin to feel first relief from pain.
- Movement 4 – Your lower back is flooded with blood, oxygen, and nutrients.
- Movement 5 – Relieves your lower back from pressure. Most pain is gone.
- Movement 6 – Aligns your body and restores spine muscle balance.
- Movement 7 – Completes the stabilization of your spine, back, and hips.
- Movement 8 – Flushes old blood out of your discs, then pulls in new blood.
How Can This Program Benefit You?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life can restore quality of life if you have been suffering from back pain in the past, you currently suffer from back pain, or have tried all the usual methods to no avail.
Particularly if you are considering costly and potentially disabling surgery, you may want to stop where you are and consider first the many benefits that this simple but effective program has to offer.
With Back Pain Relief 4 Life, you can:
- Relieve your pain naturally on your own without the need for tools, drugs, or practitioners.
- Restore muscle balance and flexibility to cancel out back pain.
- Increase blood flow, nutrients, and oxygen to the spine.
- Improve your posture.
- Walk around tall and straight instead of hunched.
- Strengthen your abs and core and enhance stability and balance.
- Reduce chronic inflammation around your spine.
- Improve your sleep as a result of lack of pain.
- Improve your mood.
- Improve the quality of your life.
It goes without saying that you don’t need to waste your time and money on ineffective drugs, pain killers, chiropractic, scary surgery, or whatever method you have tried before or are considering now.
The beauty of Back Pain Relief 4 Life is that it is so simple and can be done on your own at home in as little as 16 minutes by following along with Ian Hart’s video.
Back Pain Relief 4 Life Pros And Cons
- Back Pain Relief 4 Life is an effective program for back pain.
- Created by a professional with deep knowledge and satisfied customers to show for.
- It can be done at home or anywhere without equipment.
- It can help you save money on temporary or ineffective remedies like painkillers, chiropractic, or surgery.
- Aside from the back pain, you also get additional benefits like better posture, sleep, and flexibility.
- You will very much enhance your quality of life.
- Not available in stores. You can only get it online through the official website.
The Components Of The Program
Back Pain Relief 4 Life comes either in digital or physical + digital format, so you can either download it straight after purchase or wait for the CDs to be delivered, but in that case, you have to pay extra for handling and shipping. The cost is $37 in both cases.
- Back Pain Relief For Life Core Training Video – This is a 28-minute online video that shows you how to perform the 8 movements mentioned above. You also get easy-to-follow diagrams to print and take wherever you go. You may need a pillow or a towel to perform the movements.
- 10 Targeted Coaching Video Sessions – This is a more in-depth part of the program with more insights, tips, and information on how to get the most out of each session.
- One-On-One Coaching – This is a handy addition to the main program. It offers personalized support from the author and his team through unlimited email access or by phone. You can consult the author, and he will privately answer any particular issues you may have.
- Begin Your day Video Program.
With the physical version, you also get the digital version as described above for instant access to the videos online, plus these components:
- Back Pain Relief 4 Life Core Videos DVD – same as digital but in the DVD version.
- 10 Targeted Coaching Video Sessions For Back Pain Relief – same as digital.
- Free One on One Coaching – same as digital.
- The “Begin Your Day” Video Program – same as digital but in the DVD version.
- Extra Bonus – Quick Follow Along with Videos With Music – only for the physical version.
- Extra Bonus – Instant Access To The Videos Online – only for the physical version.
Closing Thoughts – Is It Worth Your Money?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life FAQs
How Fast Does Back Pain Relief 4 Life Work?
It does work from the onset. Even after the first 16-minute session, you should feel an improvement. You can expect improvements not just in your back pain but also in associated issues like sleep, posture, flexibility, and general quality of life.
Is The Creator Of This Program Qualified?
Yes, Ian Hart is formally qualified and has experience in the field. He is a successful public figure, a coach, and a trainer who himself suffered from chronic back pain until he found the current method described in Back Pain Relief 4 Life. This is the method with which he has already cured scores of people.
Is Back Pain Relief 4 Life Difficult?
No. You can easily implement it at home with no equipment in 16-minute sessions. Follow Ian Hart in the video.
How Much Is It?
Right now, it’s $37, physical or digital. It makes no difference. However, for the physical version, you pay for the shipping and handling.
What About A Guarantee?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Jay always had a passion for fitness. A former skinny guy, he built himself 35 lb of lean muscle over the years using different training strategies, going through failures and eventually succeeding, and now wants to share his knowledge with those who value fitness as a way of life (See all posts by Jay Fielding).