This review of Back pain Relief 4 Life will reveal how this program works and what the benefits are. The blueprint is based on a few workouts of few minutes each short session.
You can do these movements anywhere with household items like a pillow or a chair. The program was created by Ian Hart, a specialist with extensive knowledge and experience in the field.
What Is Back Pain Relief 4 Life?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life Background
Ian Hart’s blueprint for back pain has its roots in a personal situation he found himself years back when he used to play basketball. He suffered a back trauma and was crippled for a long time, to the point doctors suggested he give up the sport.
The back pain was his unwelcome companion for the next 10 years, during which he tried all the usual paraphernalia prescribed for this disabling condition, like pain killers, ultrasound, acupuncture, massage, chiropractic, physical therapy, Kinesis Myofascial Integration, alphabiotics, yoga, pilates and more.
The turning point came with a chance encounter with a man from Serbia called Bojan who offered help. The story goes that Bojan put him through a 16-minute sequence of 8 movements and the pain was gone, just like that.
It turned out that Bojan had a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science from the University of Belgrade, one of the most important universities in the world in this field. There, he coached top athletes, joined the University faculty, and became a member of the coaching staff of the Serbian National Soccer Team.
However, Bojan’s most prestigious achievement came later, when he developed a method based on biomechanics, anatomy, and physiology that worked very well for back pain. His findings won him the prestigious “golden seal of approval” at his university. This new method was as controversial as it was effective.
How Does Back Pain Relief 4 Life Work?
Back Pain Relief 4 Life Exercises
The blueprint consists of just 8 movements of 2 minutes each for a session of 16 minutes. You can do these movements anywhere, at home, in the office, or while traveling. You may need a pillow for your head, a chair, and a space to lay down.
Here is a concise description of the sequence.
- Movement 1 – It activates imbalanced muscles, setting them up for relief.
- Movement 2 – Wakes up dormant hip muscles and activates imbalanced muscles.
- Movement 3 – You begin to feel first relief from pain.
- Movement 4 – Your lower back i flooded with blood, oxygen, and nutrients.
- Movement 5 – Relieves your lower back from pressure. Most pain is gone.
- Movement 6 – Aligns your body and restores spine muscle balance.
- Movement 7 – Completes the stabilization of your spine, back, and hips.
- Movement 8 – Flushes old blood out of your discs, then pulls in new blood.
Who Is The Author?
Ian Hart has been in sports and fitness his whole life and has been working in the industry for over 10 years. He is now a fitness entrepreneur and owner at EarthFIT, and co-creator of Back Pain Relief 4 Life @ mybackpaincoach.com.
He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and has been featured in the top mags like Men’s Health Magazine, Fox Morning Show, SELF Magazine, OK! Magazine, and so on.
He claims that Back Pain Relief 4 Life has the internet’s largest video database of customer success stories from over 27 countries, people who have used the program to get rid of their back pain.
By all accounts, Ian Hart is a very busy man, he has also worked in New York, running training departments for several fitness clubs, supervising over 70 trainers. He’s been featured in both Men’s Health magazine and website as an “Expert Veteran Trainer”.
The list of his commitments and qualification is too long to mention, so we stop right here. At this time, he is busy getting a Master’s degree in Sports Science. His Back Pain Relief 4 Life was born out of his professional experiences and also of a personal, unpleasant bout of back pain.
The Components Of The Program
The program comes either in digital or physical format, so you can either download it straight after purchase or wait for the CDs to be delivered, but in that case, you have to pay extra for handling and shipping. The cost is $37 in both cases.
Back Pain Relief For Life Core Training Video – This is a 28-minute online video that shows you how to perform the 8 movements mentioned above. You also get easy to follow diagrams to print and take wherever you go.
- 9 Targeted Coaching Video Sessions – This is a more in-depth part of the program with more insights, tips, and information on how to get the most out of each session.
- One-On-One Coaching – This is a handy addition to the main program. It offers personalized support from the author and his team through unlimited email access or by phone. You can consult the author and he will privately answer any particular issues you may have.
- Begin Your day Video Program.
With the physical version, you also get the digital version as described above for instant access to the videos online, plus you get extra bonuses like:
- Quick Follow-Along Videos With Music